Re: Blackouts

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 01:35:16 EDT

I'd be mad too, I had some "ram head" tail light graphics on there and some
punk just tore it off and threw it on the ground. The adhesive is still
there and i can't peel it out
-Dester

<< I used to have blackouts on my front and rear of my truck. But today when
 came out of the store they were gone. Man was I pissed. I would have love
 to caught the punk who took them. It would have been worth it happening
just
 for me to have caught him. I cant believe this bullshit. What happened to
 parents teaching their kids a little respect for other people. You know I
 work hard to make my truck look nice and some little fuck has to go and
steel
 my shit. Sorry for the harsh language but I have to vent my anger.

 josh >>