Re: chevy idiot = brake problems| UPDATE

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 08:30:37 EDT

you know know that i think of it the day that that happened to my truck
i too did some heavy breaking. A cab driver cut me off so he could
make a left turn from a non-turning lane and later that evening the
noise began. Also there was no anti-lock!! I squealed tire the whole
time my foot was pounding the brake. The only difference is my
passenger side snapped off. Same deal, no pad left!!! Like it just
snapped off or something. Coincidence? I think not! Defect? Almost
sure of it! My pic of the situation is at

http://thematrix.acmecity.com/oracle/195/98dakota.html

I took my truck to Brake check and got rammed(with no vaseline and
maybe even some sandpaper applied) for $340 (I had said $280, but i
looked at receipt and was wrong) Ya think we can be recompensated?
 Alberto A
Blueoberman