Vacation Mods in finally!

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 11:22:49 EDT

Hi all! Good to be back. I've finished installing my ASP crank pulley
and Mopar roller rockers. The crank pulley was a breeze compared to the
rockers. Jeez the preload was a monster to adjust (hydrolic roller
lifters compared to mechanical). Also the Mopar stud mounts had to
be doublenutted to torque down (pain). They or Crane needs to machine a
5/8 nut pattern in the stud to make it much easier to tighten. All in
all I would say I had the valve covers off 3 times making sure all was
adjusted correctly. On the performance side a definate improvement
in response, quick power and looks like mpg is a plus. I also finally
finished some overdue TB shaft modifications. Overall a productive
3 weeks for the Dak. Hmm...lets see...wonder what can I do next year?

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd