RE: Auxiliary Electric Cooling Fan

From: Smith, Don W, SITS (donwsmith@att.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 16:24:39 EDT

Being from NJ I sit in traffic on one of the worst roads in the state
(Rt287) for hours at a time and have never seen my gauge go past the 2 on
the 210. The weather has been over 90 for the
last 2 weeks and I have sat for 2 to 3 hours of bumper to bumper. I would
check your anti-freeze
to water ratio. Something's got to be wrong.
Don S.
99 Dak CC 5.2 auto (The pinger)