Re: RE: Timing Chain for '95

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@webcombo.net)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 20:30:02 EDT

I got a timing chain from Hughes engines along with the custom ground cam
I'm installing. It is a double row, true roller chain made by JP
performance that has 9 keyways. This thing is gorgeous and looks strong as
hell. I almost want a transparent timing cover so I can look at it :-).
According to the invoice, it was $98. Not cheap, but probably the best
chain I've ever seen. Good luck.

Andre mauboussin
95 14.7@93.5 (Soon to be in the 13s!)