Re: F & B TB's Customer Perspective

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 20:06:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/99 12:18:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< With all of the comments flying around on this subject, I'd thought I'd
 weigh in. I ordered a F & B Stage 1 TB over the winter. Unlike many of the
 people who are having long waiting periods, I went with the new core option
 so that I'd have the original TB if needed. I figured I could always send
 it back for a Stage 2 upgrade if desired. >>

I ordered mine last October/November with the new core option, and am still
waiting. Mine is a Stage 2 however. But I need it. My motor is done,
waiting for the TB. Frank, Bruce, any help here?? Please!!!

Brad