Re: Biggest Tires on 92-96 Dak 4X4

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 22:27:15 EDT

What is the biggest tire I can install on a 95 dakota 4x4?

I run 31x10.5's on my 95 with the stock rims and have not had any trouble
with them. My tire of choice at the moment is the General Grabber A/P's.
Great tire on and off road at a great price. (got mine for $77 each).
Fairly aggressive tire with little if any road noise. The tire will rub on
the front mud flaps in tight turns, but nothing to worry about. The tire
won't look as wide as it would with an 8" rim, and it may wear a bit quicker
due to the slight hump that occurs from the narrow rim. To me, 31x10.5's
are the way to go.

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6