JET II module

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 23:52:38 EDT

Hey,

. I was also having some problems with the connection. Took my truck to
the dealer to have a broken wheel stod replaced. I normally take off the
JETII module and my homemade air intake just keep any future "breakage" be
blamed on the aftermarket equip. While I had it off, I sent my JETII module
back to have it upgraded. I have always said that the chip makes a
difference. NOW I KNOW FOR SURE!!!! Boy, did it make a big difference
with both off. Even with my intake back on, it was still not the same.
Didn't accelerate near quick enough. Seemed real "docile" by comparison.
I'm sold on it.

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T