V-6 spank Toyota tonite!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 00:45:24 EDT

Yup, you read right, my '97 SLT+ CC V-6 with a few mods took out a '93
Toyota truck tonite, and fairly easily, I might add!! The Toyota owner
is a buddy of mine who I work with. When we left our yard, he peeled
out, so I said "oh yeah?" and I proceeded to lay a patch (I have no posi
:-( oh well!) Well, we came to a light, he starts to rev his engine, and
I asked him to run me. He said no, but then he peeled out and left me
sleeping at the light, "oh s--t!", so I drop the hammer, catch him,
honk, gave him a friendly wave, put down my power window, yelled out
"see ya later!" and punched it until I was about 2 lengths ahead, and
at 75 mph!! I'm celebrating now with a cold R/C cola now (sorry, I don't
drink or smoke) Remember, we 6'rs have to work for our spanks!!! 6'rs
united forever!!!!!! (having fun!!)

                      Ed