Re: Re: dead dak

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 00:48:22 EDT

okay everyone.

just to say first off, thanks for all the replies!! =)

it seems the consensus is the distributor cap/rotor gettin' wet. We did
check under it the first time, but it was after a day or so and it still
didn't start. It was, in fact, dry under there. My guess is the coil may
be cracked (it is 11 years old after all) or the cap is cracked... I'll
keep you posted

thanks again ya'lls!!

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
VERY Black 88 6er, Edelbrock Headers, Borla Muffler, TekStyle Tonneau,
14x3 K&N,
Daytona buckets, Magnecor wires, JET stage II, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
------------->"How does a Saxophonist answer the phone? "Thank you for
callin' Domino's!"