Re: edelbrock headers ATTN: Mike D

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 00:36:46 EDT

dude, the Edel's are much better. They are 50 state legal, while the
Mopars are not. Mopar says you can't even use them on emissions trucks...
I don't know why not, but they say you can't...the Edel's are a little
more pricey, but at least you are legal with em' =)

I say, do the Edel's over the Mopars

-mike d.

------------->"How does a Saxophonist answer the phone? "Thank you for
callin' Domino's!"