Re: Re: V8 Chubby S-10 vs 318

From: Derek Brooks (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 08:37:17 EDT

around hear it dosnt seem to be a problem geting a 318over half of the
trucks on the lot are. actualy in the last 4 years i bet i havent seen 3 4
bangers on the lot geting the rt isent to bad eather for 99 i bet theit are
30 t0 40 99 rt arouned hear in a 60 mile radius and frome the checking i did
trying to get my 98 rt whuch was flatbeded hear from st louis no charge
infact i have never hered of a dealer around hear even try to charge for
getting a vehicle from another lot maby it is differant here.im shur their
is about 18 98 rt of thies however i have only seen two standardcabs for 98
around hear mine amethist and a red one in springfield ill however
their are a lot of them just in town hear bloomington ill
but most are 99 and their are countles 318 daks around herefrom the first
year they put the 318 in to present maby plases like this are why they are
hard to get elswhere