Buying a V6

From: Lynne M. Ellsworth (lellsworth@whoi.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 01:27:14 EDT

To add to the opinions of the choice of buying a v6 over a v8
        I would like to say that when you can take off the lot you get
        a far better discount than $600 from that option among others
        because they need to give(get rid) them away. Never let the sticker
tell you what you will pay. That unopt option saved me $2000 from
my(not sticker)price, granted my truck was the runt of the litter at a
Dodge truck dealership.
        But mostly, I was excited with what my v6 Dakota offered me. Great
price, fit my needs even was distracted by her :)
        Your experiences may differ.