Re: Re: V8 Chubby S-10

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 00:13:43 EDT

Well, i assumed that people (most) were satisfied with the V6, even though
in Canada the upgrade to a V8 is only a $600.00 option. This seemed very
reasonable since the trucks run between $25,000 and $33,000. A mere $600
doesn't seem much at all considering you get 55 hp extra.
Me, i want the 318.

Frank WJ