RE: RE: Timing Chain for '95

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 13:55:52 EDT

Hey Andre,

Thanks for the info.
Do you have the contact numbers for Hughes (do they have a web-site?)

I found the JP Performance info. on the web. Unfortunately, they are based
in Australia (yes Mopar fans, we DO have to go 1/2 way round the world for
quality parts!).

If Hughes (or another US comp.) stocks these, it would probably be cheaper
(and quicker) then getting it mail order from the Land Down Under.

Thanks again,

Duff