Re: Jet chips

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 14:11:11 EDT

Ted, Have you tried disconnecting all of your electrical mods to see if this would help your dead DAk condition? Maybe the MSD or the Jet Chip has gone bad and is now playing with your computer? It sounds like it might be worth a try.

Joe

>>> <TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com> 08/06 1:46 PM >>>
` I have a 99 5.2L auto, and the jet chip was the best perf. mod I made up
until now. I did the TB mod, headers,Msd ignition, wires, etc. I never had a
proble with it that I did'nt cause. Stage II requires premium gas, Good
exhaust and a K&N in the air filter. Just putting in the chip w/o the other
mods is a waste of time. Call Jet , thier very friendly and helpful.
        Good luck Ted O.