Re: RE: Home grown FIPK ?'s

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 19:40:05 EDT

I told myself after doing the two piece pulleys, and K&N FIPK gen II I was
through for '99 mods... after all.. the truck is new.. and I'm still kinda
tight on funds..

But.. somehow.. my checkbook jumped out and I sent in my order for a Quick-D
T-B about 10 days ago..

Damn you guys for giving me all these good ideas! :)

As for my 2000 deck for planned mods:
*Headers (Leach probaly... will definately do some research when the time
comes)
*Cat back exhaust (either Flowmaster, or Dynomax.. also going to do research)
*Mopar Computer (think they will have it done in 2000?.. maybe?.. december)
*180 degree t-stat
*Nice set of truck plugs, Taylor custom wires.. and.. what is that other
ignition 'mod' you guys talk about?... some brass rotor or something???
*Traction bars??? maybe

And that will pretty much wrap it up for the 2000 mods... any comments are
greatly appreciated!