Exhaust -- F+B TB

From: Ollie Garcia (motoplex@midsouthmotoplex.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 01:40:25 EDT

Ran into a old buddy of mine that's driving a 98 Ram 360. We started
talking about exhaust mods and he informed me that he's just running
straight pipes from the cat-back. No muffler at all. I would think you
would have to half a muffler in order to provide some back-pressure. Am I
wrong? He say's he noticed quite an improvement after he cut the muffler
off. Actually sounded pretty good. And does anyone have Frank + Bruce's
url for their TB work? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

--Ollie G