Re: RE: RE:NJ meet? & front coil ?'s

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 09:05:56 EDT

I'll most likely make it... Depends on how I feel.. Been down with a cold
for the past couple of days... BTW I got a 99 CC body(Parma) for the R/C,
only problem is , is that the tires stick out way past the fenders (has a
ricer look), also picked up a set of wild looking ProLine tires. Also have
to pick up new shocks for the front to drop the truck down correctly. Since
I was out of work yesterday I spent a couple of hours cutting out the Lexan
body. But if I show up on Sunday I'll bring the R/C (unpainted)along...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ

I'd like to go to the BBQ, please send me a private E-mail with directions
or let me know if were just gonna do Stewart's Sunday, I'll go to either one

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey
mailto:dakota99slt@hotmail.com