Re: Re: Chassis Dyno

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 13:15:06 EDT

I never thought about it before until I read this at dynojet.com:

How can I use the Dynojet chassis dynamometer to test a full time all-wheel
drive vehicle like the Diamond Star cars (Eclipse, Talon 3000GT VR4)or any
other all-wheel drive vehicles

•Reply by: Sean O'leary Friday, March 19, 1999

The Dynojet Automotive Chassis Dynamometer is unable to test all wheel drive
vehicles unless one set of drive wheels can be disconnected. We are currently
testing a four wheel dyno with the capability to add on to existing dyno's
but it is not available as of yet.