TV cable 101

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 11:06:34 EDT

OK ,I finallyt went out and started playing with the TV cable on my truck
because whenever I am at the track , the damn thing shifts like it hasn't
had enough Geritol *right* before the end of the run , which I think hurts
my times .

So I had read that it is the cable on the TB which is on the pass. side and
runs from the TB back towards the firewall . I take the little clip off and
ever so slightly move the cable back just a bit and try it . To be hinest ,
the only thing i noticed was that the gas pedal was a bit harder to push
down at WOT , other than that , nothing better .

What am I doing wrong here ?

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html