Re: F&B TB pics???

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 11:14:42 EDT

dakota@ivyleague.net writes:

<< >> I think folks need to cut a little
>> slack here and think about what they
>> are getting, for the incredibly low
>> return that Frank & Bruce are asking for.

 Have you guys ever asked a friend who had access to a tool that you
 did not to use that tool and make you something? Well it you happen
 to be right there, with a case of beer, then it happens fairly quickly
 if not then it keeps getting pushed back and back and back as it is a
 favor.

.
 c) their policy of sending you the TB and then waiting for you to
 return the core with your $90 ( no prepayment...no core charge...no
 hassle ) definitely puts them more on the "friend doing a favor side"
 than the "vendor selling me a product".

 If you want a TB today, order from a vendor...if you can wait and want
 to save a COUPLE OF HUNDRED DOLLARS ( American at that ) then get in
 line and make sure and say thank you to Bruce and Frank when you get
 yours.

 Just my 2 cents. >>
DML,
YES! THATS IT! We didnt really take orders, we cant, we only took your name
down for "the list"...The list got really big.
 At times we would have Loved to blow this thing off. No Profit, No spare
time, Massive amounts of other projects to do (thats why I havnt been on the
DML much for many moons..) BUT, We feel we made a pact with the DML (try to
get a "vendor" to feel that way)...to do this. We wish it was more "timely"
But You have other alternatives!
 Tony has a great product and even has V6 TBS to offer! And R&D makes a real
nice TB too!
Im doing the "TB thing" as I type, and enjoying it for the most part, But The
"negative vibes" are crushing my spirit...We'll have some more stuff going on
later IN THE SAME VEIN! So dont take us down in flames just yet.
Humbly,
Bruce