Re: BOB! F&B TB

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 11:20:22 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/99 6:43:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<< To make this short, I expect, at a minimum, information if delivery by
Labour
 Day is possible (a courtesy from one DMLer to another). >>
Bob,
As most of those on the list know, all of my time estimates combined with a
nickel will get you a 5cent cigar... I am not "in charge" of the delivery
dates darnit, Even though Im the guy that get asked...
Your TB WILL ship this week (we had yet another "slowdown" due to "real job"
priority last week) Almost everyones TB WILL ship this week. I am busting
my Butt to get this done, and It will feel good all the way around!
Bruce
40 going on 80...