F&B TB-opinion from Bruce

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 11:30:13 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/99 9:44:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

<< I DO wish they could take care of the people that have been waiting the
 longest, first.
 I feel this is what's hurting their good reputation.
                                                     Alan S. >>
Alan,
Thanks for the good words. We have had many core issues and year mix issues
that have forced us to ship New TBS before Used core TBs, 96s before 98s and
95s etc. etc. totally wiping out first on the list first served concepts.
With the joys of the internet, every one can compare! As Jules said (and I
paraphrase) "Wait till you get started and see how your family life
changes".. We can only take so much of a financial hit on these things
before our wives shut us down for idiocy...We walk a thin line at home
sometimes. Do we go to the beach or do I build throttle bodies? (my wife
loves that question)...Should I spend $1500.00 on new cores and ship em out
as used? (another well loved concept in my household)...When do I get my
dining room table back? (Realize our wives are about the most understanding
souls in the country today) It goes on and on...(so far since November
98)....
Insightfully,
Bruce