TB Ordering WAS:Re: F & B TB's Customer Perspective

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 11:38:10 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/99 12:23:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< Are these prices on a new core still accurate?? I'll probably go the new
 core route but just wanted to make sure... While I'm at it, how do I place
 an order with F&B? Just flip a note to the DML or is there some super
 secret order form hiding somewhere? :-)

 TIA
 Tom >>
Tom and all,
Currently due to the backlog (and all) we are not taking orders right now.
We will be doing something soon to alleviate this problem... You can email me
at BLBridges@home.com if you want to talk TBs, but please lets try to keep
the DML bandwidth clean of any TB order discussion (hate to think its getting
too commercial out there..)
Bruce