TB Building

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 12:06:55 EDT

DML list guys,
allright, Ive spent all the time I can responding, whining and generally
trying to lamely defend myself. Ive got 8 more TBs to build today so I gotta
run! Ill be emailing those that emailed me tonight with the ship dates,
words of apology etc! To add to my plight, I drove my 72 barracuda to the
Mopar club meet lastnight and now Im hooked into a photo shoot of the car
next week for some book on cudas and challengers coming out somewhere
sometime... Think I should detail it for the shoot?...Maybe i should put the
interior in too? Just what I needed...BUt I cant turn it down. Damn that ego
Bruce