RE: V6 Group Buy TB's

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 12:05:27 EDT

Got it all taken care of. If anyone else on the DML (V6 ONLY) is
interested, I've spoken with Frank and have come to terms on a deal that you
just can't pass up. I have a total of 13 people interested at this point
but we still need 7 more (preferred).

There are two options:

(1) $90 TB - You need to send in your core and the money at the same
ime. - No core, No TB.
(2) $240 NEW TB (w/sensors) - Money sent in one group buy (no stragglers) so
F&B can get the job set up on the machine for one run. Multiple runs will
cost more time and effort and may cause delays. (We don't want that)

The $90 route will get you a TB on an approximated 10-Day turn around (if
you send in the core) and the $240 route will get a 3-day shipping ($15-$20
extra charge depending on location).

Email me privately for more details. Again, this is not for the
V8's....just V6'ers.

- Bernd