Re: Diagnostic scanner tool

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 12:36:02 EDT

for a '99 what you're looking for is an OBD2 scanner... the main difference
between auto manufacturers is the interface... DC uses an ISO9141-2
interface... Here's a link: it's an interface that allow you to plug a
computer (laptop) in and the software to make it work...
http://www.easesim.com

I know someone who's using it on his '98 Neon... he can gather alot of
data... enough to calculate his HP given the weight of his car..