MoPar Nats !!!

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 12:37:21 EDT

OK , I am *SO* stoked about the Nats this week !!

I want to get together with as many of my fellow Dakota Bretheren (and
Breth-WOmen , hehe) as possible when there !!

I will be staying at the Quality Inn at 4801 East Broad St. in Colombus .

Phone number there is 614-861-0321 . I will also have my laptop for anyone
that wants to e-mail me @ HEMI@charter.net .

Maybe we can have a kick-ass party , I will be happy to use my room .

If anyone else is staying at that hotel ,leme know , I know there are , I
just cannot remember .

I am still undecided about racing at this point , but I can't wait to get
there regardless !!!

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html