Re: torsion bars and tire help, please

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 12:47:57 EDT

Dustin, you *can* get 2 inches from the T-bars, but your tires wouldn't last
long at all. Expect about an inch, an inch and a half at the most with
minimal tire wear
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan