4.7 Jeep performance

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 17:24:30 EDT

I may be ordering a 2000 Dak reg cab 4.7 (5spd of course) and was
wondering if anyone knows of any pages on the internet that deal w/ late
model Jeep (Grand) Cherokees. Just want to see if anyone has figured out
any tricks for the new V8's yet, since the Cherokees have had it for
about a year now. Thanks.

Erich 98 ext. cab 318 5spd.

BTW: Heart of Texas Dodge has a 2000 ext. cab 4.7 auto that I will be
driving on Monday to test it out. I've got a couple of friends that work
their and one PDI'ed it. He said it easily performs as good or better
than the 318's do. I'll let you know my opinion.