Re: RE: Re: Mods , etc.

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 17:40:53 EDT

Hooker makes their Super-Comp headers for Daks now. I know they make them for
97-99 but I'm not sure about other years. These are equal length, long-tube
headers. The install will require some fabrication to hook up the tubes to the
exhaust, but it would be well worth it. I'm going to slap a set on my R/T when I
have time this winter.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC