Re: Endurance Tire Gel

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 08:12:31 EDT

Yeah, the yellow jackets REALLY like the smell of it. What a pain;
sweating your ass off because of the heat and this damn yellow jacket
thinks he's found some real treat and you're in his way!! The shine's
great, and it lasts a while but I could sure do without the
insect-attracting smell.

Richard in SA, (shining and swatting)