Re: My thoughts on the TB issue...really really long sorry!

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 13:41:45 EDT

HI David,
does your stock bolt fit. I mean is it long enought to make it out the top of
the TB hat. I send out S bolts with my intakes, but then when I send the same
people a TB, I send a new longer S bolt. We mill the top of the TB down, so
its about a 1/4" shorter than the previous S bolt.
If the stock "h" bolt fits, I will send the shorter one, or to play it safe, I
can send the longer one, and then if its too long you can thread it down
deeper into the TB. Just make sure it doesnt stick out to far or it could rub
the hood liner. Its easy to thread it down farther into the TB, just move
the double nuts higher up towards the bend.
Send me your address, and I will get it out tomarrow.
Payment wise, I normally charge $10, but I already made bunch of them, so I
dont have to get any supplies. anywhere from $5-10 is fine. I say $5 because
the postage is 3.50. I will send it as soon as you get me your address, then
you can send the letter when ever you get a chance.
Tony De Anda
2781 W. 190th Street
Redondo Beach Ca 90278

I hope most people understood what I was trying to say, I was really sleepy
when I wrote it. I have just felt really bad for B&F, everyone has been on
their butt. These TBs gave me an ulcer when I was deciding to do them. I
sank $3,000 into starting the program. Thank god for plastic, but I will be
paying for those initial cores for a while. I cant imagine what it must cost
to run batches of a 100 TBs. Talk to you soon.....Tony