Re: My thoughts on the TB issue...really really long sorry!

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 12:37:42 EDT

Tony,

Is there any way I could purchase this S-bolt from you? I just put my F&B
on Saturday afternoon, and the stock carriage bolt plate looks like a real
problem. I looked at the home center for a 1/4" stud I could bend, but
their longest were 2". Name the price.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."