Re: MoPar Nat's

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 00:23:57 EDT

i want to go bad, but i want to show and race my truck, i think its too late now
to register and plus even if its not, i think its around 80 bucks US isnt it?..
that and gas and hotel.....im lookin at about 300-500 canadian bucks! im still
getting over the 3 week vacation i had. Damn... I had my heart set on it too... oh
well, have fun, and take pics, i wanna see the new body kit for the dakz.

Ed