DEQ

From: fdedip (fdedip@whale-mail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 00:07:11 EDT

my (possibly stupid) question:
I just put an Airaid in. On the instruction sheet, it said
that it was not approved for street use. I gotta DEQ in the
next month or so. Will I get through, or should I put the
stock air box back in for it? I can't see how it could hurt
the emissions, but I'm afraid they'll open the hood and say
"THATS not an approved part!"
very lazy and don't want to DEQ twice, but also don't want
to spend 15 minutes changing air filtration back and forth
if I don't have to. 'Sides, Baby likes the Airaid.

Flip
98 RC V6 Sport