RE: fresh air intake parts and other info.....

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 00:35:18 EDT

Eric,

The QuickD Intake (or Gen-II) work much better on the V6's than the 10"
route. The Edelbrock setup will run you about $50 - $70 (depending on where
you buy it). I've tried both...that's why I run the Intake tube with K&N.
As for the wires, SplitFire, MSD, Jacobs, MagneCore, all are excellent
choices.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD