Re: DML 2000 R/T was:Digest V4 #842

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 13:09:00 EDT

At 10:41 PM 8/9/99 , you wrote:

>I'm (still) looking at the Dakota R/T, and won't stop until I have one.
>However, does anyone know with any reasonable certainty what the 2000 model
>year will bring for the R/T? Currently we're having a heck of a time
>getting anyone to deal on a 1999 R/T, as they're getting scarce. Perhaps
>the 2000 model will have something worth waiting for? Any input would be
>fantastic.

Have you checked Dodge's web site for inof on the 2K R/T? In any case, I
wouldn't get my hopes up too high about finding anybody to deal on an R/T
of any year model.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Woodstock--
Dead 1969 alums: Janis, Jimi, and Jerry;
Dead 1999 alums: Peace and love