RE: DML Digest V4 #844

From: Bryan West (BryanW@huscointl.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 14:20:56 EDT

        [Bryan West] This sounds very simply like air whistling past the
throttle plates. Absolutely nothing to worry about, it's supposed to do
that. Anyone with the factory air box removed should be able to hear this
very well, I seem to remember hearing faintly before I removed the air box
on mine.

        -Bryan West
        '994x4sprt;wht;cc;318;5spd