Re: Our brand new 2000 4.7 SLT+ 4x2 Club Cab

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 05:35:45 EDT

>One thing that bothers me about this new truck is the condensation from
>the AC drips onto the exhaust manifold. I am worried about this cracking
>the manifold. Do previous V8 Daks do this?

I don't remember if mine did it stock, but with the doug thorley headers it
now drips onto the y-pipe underneath. No problems so far. I don't think it
will cause any cracking with just one drop at a time. Usualy the drop just
bounces off the hot pipe...

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page