Re: Throttle body question.

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 15:54:27 EDT

Actually , either Jon Steiger or Sean Meldrum had drafted up an idea for
this . It would have been made of some type of resin or something and would
work with an FABM . You would install the base of the FABM , then this
resin piece would drop down into the TB area. It would smooth the flow as
the air came off of the base or lip of the FABM and all the way into the TB
bores .

At 03:46 PM 8/10/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone thought about filling in the area behind the butterflies to help
>smooth out the air even more than just the normal TB way. Would it make a
>difference? The only draw back I see is maybe a bit more weight? Any
>imput?
>
>Todd
>www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html