Re: Those who mod TBs.....

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 19:11:17 EDT

<< S-bolts are really easy to make, you would probably be better off just
going
 to a hardware store and bending one yourself. Unless you're concerned about
 the strength issue. Wasn't there someguy on here that bent his own s-bolt
 and it broke off into his motor? Hope that doesnt happen to me.. >>

This is why I would rather buy one. One that has been proven to be strong and
reliable. I know I could make my own, but would rather have one that is tried
and trued.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6