Re: Shelby Mirrors

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 21:35:12 EDT

Hi Ed,
The mirrors came in matte black, ready to paint. I understand that the
wiring loom is in place, even if you don't have power mirrors, but I
could be wrong. I got a deal on them, $200 for the pair. I don't know
if they will still do the same price. BTW, where did you hear about
them? I just got on this list recently, so if they posted here, I
didn't see it. They posted over on the Durango Owners Forum, that's
where I found out about them.
"Ship" (heheh, Skip)