Re: Bug off, eh

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 06:54:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/99 2:06:36 AM EST,
RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com writes:

> My vacation through the Prairies gave me alot of bug stains on my
> front end. I washed it, used Bug & Tar car wash soap, and Bug & Tar
> Remover with no luck on the stains. Anybody have a product that can
> take the stains away? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

CHad, at least you dont have pheasant stains...actually I knew of some one
almost getting killed when a hen smashed into the windshield. Not my favorite
way to serve pheasant.
Anyways, you should try the Meguire's 3 step system. 1st a light compound,
then and haze/swirl remover then a good polish.
Hope this helps eh?
Boog