RE: Re: 97-99 lift kit

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 09:56:54 EDT

> GUESS I BETTER GO HAVE THE 33X12.5 BFG AT TIRES REMOVED BECAUSE JOHN
> SAID THEY DON'T FIT. (THOSE HAVE 500 MILES ON THEM TOO).

        Easy there tiger!! I was going off what other people had stated on
other off road boards. One said that his rubs on full compression of his
suspension, to me that's unaccepable. Others have told me the same.

> as far as i can tell you should only get the trailmaster (It's actually
> Tuff Country, but whose keeping track?) kit

        Relax dude, this was never supposed to turn into an argument. I
took the initiative to find out what kind of a deal Tuff Country would get
us and when I got the info I placed the information in this forum so
whomever would be interested would have it. If you're not, fine. If you
were some loser Chevy owner, I might take the time to argue with you about
something, but I won't do it with one of my own.

        John McKinney