RE: Exhaust question?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 11:01:04 EDT

For the '97-Up 3.9L's....not yet but JBA is working with one of our fellow
DML'ers for a set to be released (hopefully) within the next few
months. The Flowmaster (custom built) kit that I have on my truck worked
wonders right from the start. I've also heard the Gibson systems do the
same.

As I had stated in a previous email, the stock mufflers have more packing
material in them than my couch! Get rid of the stock muffler and replace
it with a good aftermarket Hi-Flow muffler.

- Bernd