RE: Engine Whistle

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 12:25:42 EDT

Subject: DML: Re: RE: Engine Whistle

    Check all your connections (air hat, tube to air box, etc..) if
something
    isn't seated right you could hear it. The IAS is on the back of your
throttle body- has a electric plug in it. try putting the truck in neutral
to isolate it as coming from the engine.

    Gary Shook

>Thanks I will try that @ lunch today
>Thanks to Steve M, I will be sure ant take a look at the gasket as well,
my truck only has 6500miles on it, no TB mods, yet. I figured I might
have to live with the noise, part of the break in process.