Re:Flowmaster, was "Exhaust question?"

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 12:33:19 EDT

I have that Flowmaster kit and it runs 3" pipes out to the stock location...
I'm having a problem with the tailpipe banging against the body flange when I go
over bumps. It seems the stock hangers aren't rigid enough to stop the tailpipe
from bouncing.

Anybody had this problem/know of a quick fix??

TIA
Tom