Re: More Air Induction

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 13:17:10 EDT

If you have a '97 or earlier, not a problem.

A single K&N Cone setup will work just as well since it flows more than
enough for the 360's. If you're looking for an exotic "Ram Air"
setup...that would work. However, even if you run dual tubes right up to
the front grill, you won't get any substantial "Ram Air" effect unless you
drive over 80 - 100mph. If you're looking for just that, check out
http://www.electricsupercharger.com for the eRam addition. That works
well...I own one.

- Bernd